through counseling, housing and education.
Child and Family Services
For children, parents and families seeking support, NewBridge offers:
- Individual, family and marital counseling
- Play therapy, which allows children to express themselves through play
- Peer support groups for children and teens that focus on social skills, relationships, communication and more
- School-based prevention and education programs for students in grades K-12
- NewBridge 70001 JOBS PLUS, which offers GED services and job placement for Morris County young adults between the ages of 16 and 21 who have dropped out of school
- Parenting support groups that address positive parenting, special needs, communicating with teens, productive problem solving and more
Want to Know More?
For information about the services listed above, contact us at email@example.com.